GNOME i18n google search

Doing a google search for GNOME i18n gives this result:

The first link from the search result points to which has as the page for "current support for your language".

I understand this is an old page and things have been moved to But I guess, these old pages have to be removed to avoid confusions for users and contributors regarding the status and information about their languages.

Appreciate if some one could do the needful. Also, please correct me if I am wrong in any of my points.

Best regards
Ani Peter
Coordinator - GNOME Malayalam