Re: A coordinator with very long response time

Dear friends,

I have started an effort to (possibly) make GNOME Persian translation better.
I just wanna help, please understand this.

Mr. Poornader says that he has no computer to do gnome-related stuff.
OK, What about other members of his team? He said that my translations
must be reviewed, other members can not review?

Mr. Poornader, If there is a member that can review and commit .po files
for me, please let me know him, if not please tel me when you can review my files.

Best Regards,
Mohammad Foroughi.