Re: A coordinator with very long response time

On Fri, 2008-05-16 at 00:03 +0100, Simos Xenitellis wrote:
> This guy, Mohammad, is such a negative force that

We are civilized persons and civilized persons do not scurrile, they
provide reason.

> I would hate to have on my team.

Me, Mr. Poornader, Mr. Esfahbod, and all other iranians are related to
Persian translation. But I can not see any relation between Greek and
Persian teams. Also I am not interested in Greek translation, or joining
your translation team.

> I would refuse to accept translations, or worse, direct him
> to KDE I18n.
>
> Simos

With the best respects,
Mohammad Foroughi.