Re: A coordinator with very long response time

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 10:23 PM, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org> wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-05-15 at 22:17 +0430, Mostafa Daneshvar wrote:

>> > It's just a polite way to say "stop your self-destructing behavior".

>> Once again Iranian battels.....
>
> I don't know what you are trying to gain here.  This whole recent
> threads fed by you and Mohammad Foroughi has been quite disrespectful
> to the entire Persian team who has been contributing to GNOME for, what,
> eight years now.
>
> I don't get it.  I don't see what this is about.  GNOME is a
> meritocracy.  Show me your merits.  Just because you speak Persian
> doesn't mean you are a good translator.  Or you know about GNOME
> processes.  I'm willing to help you integrate in the team.  But can't
> help if you are not cooperative.  If you continue your rude behavior.
>
> This is my last message in this thread.  If you need to talk to me, you
> have my personal address.
>
> --
> behdad
> http://behdad.org/
>
> "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little
>  Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
>        -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Dear my friends;

I think all that has happened so far, in here and in Technotux forums,
are just caused by some misunderstandings. We are a team and we have a
same goal. And I think the new group of translators has shown their
faithfulness with sending translations. Lets just keep working on our
goal.

Best Wishes
Arash Mousavi