Re: Request for resolving situation(kn_IN)

Also, Please see this thread:
http://www.mail-archive.com/gnome-i18n gnome org/msg06248.html

Vikram apparently took our own tranlsations (from sampada.net, another web based translation system we had earlier) and tried to get it commited through another co-ordinator.