Re: Request for resolving situation(kn_IN)

Hello,

On 13/03/2008, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org> wrote:
On Thu, 2008-03-13 at 17:33 +0530, Vikram Vincent wrote:

> Just a few weeks ago the stats for Kannada showed 16%
> translated(anybody can verify this) and suddenly it jumped to 50%. Do
> you know how much work you forced us to duplicate?

Then there's a communication problem.  Is there a mailing list for your
translation team?  If not, ask for one.  It wouldn't have prevented
duplicate work if you were the coordinator either.

Pramod and Shankar are working on localisation as individuals. The swatantra.org team is working as a *team*. We use Entrans at http://translate.swatantra.org as our translation application.
There was also some work done by others in the past and most of them are not active. And we have 2 mailing lists.
Personally, I am not ready to throw away this method of involving people in the localisation process.
--
Vikram Vincent
+919448810822