Re: Request for resolving situation(kn_IN)

On 13/03/2008, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram gmail com> wrote:

On 13/03/2008, Pramod R <pramodleo yahoo co uk> wrote:
--- Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram gmail com> wrote:

I don't understand how this is so complicated. For
one, I do welcome your efforts in getting the
translations done, (although I have not seen the same
committed), I would be happy to commit it. And if you
think, you want to commit on your own, I would not
mind if you apply for a SVN account and let me know. I
frankly don't see why you need a Co-ordinatorship for this.

Just a few weeks ago the stats for Kannada showed 16% translated(anybody can verify this) and suddenly it jumped to 50%. Do you know how much work you forced us to duplicate?

--
Vikram Vincent
+919448810822