Re: Formal request for change of kn_IN l10n Coordinator

Hello,

On 04/03/2008, Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de> wrote:

Note that the gnome-i18n team won't take any action if the current
coordinator does not agree. Would be good if you could discuss that on
your side first. It's quite impolite to ask for a coordinator change
without having asked the current coordinator FIRST.

My first mail to Mr. Pramod regarding coordinating with each other in the localisation of GNOME was dated  23/04/2007.
I have most of the mail transactions regarding the issue. I am willing to submit it if Mr. Pramod agrees??
Thanks.
Regards,
--
Vikram Vincent