Re: Formal request for change of kn_IN l10n Coordinator

Hi all!

Note that the gnome-i18n team won't take any action if the current
coordinator does not agree. Would be good if you could discuss that on
your side first. It's quite impolite to ask for a coordinator change
without having asked the current coordinator FIRST.

Thanks and regards,
Johannes