Re: (2) new strings on library-web

Le samedi 01 mars 2008 à 22:07 +0100, Frederic Peters a écrit :
> Hello dear translators,
>
> You are all busy translating and fighting string freeze breaks and
> soon you will have to hurry for the release notes, and I am writing
> about this.  They are moving to library.gnome.org and this has all
> kind of benefits, both Olav and myself are very happy about this.
>
> This email is to notify you I added two new strings to library-web,
>
>  - Release Notes
>  - With its time-based release schedule, every six months, to the
>    minute, there is a new GNOME release, and accompanying notes.
>
> The second one is an abstract displayed below the title; I was lacking
> imagination there, if you have a good suggestion please tell it fast
> before your peers start translating (ping me on irc, fredp, and I am
> on #i18n).
>

> Thanks to everyone, for both past, present and future work,

Hi Frederic,

Thanks also for your awesome work. library.gnome.org is such a great
resource!

Just to complete your message, I've setup a new module for GNOME 2.22
release notes (should be up-to-date in some hours):
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/release-notes

But be aware that Release Notes are still a draft. We're waiting for a
notice from Davyd (CC'ed) before officially beginning translation of the
release notes.

Claude