(2) new strings on library-web

Hello dear translators,

You are all busy translating and fighting string freeze breaks and
soon you will have to hurry for the release notes, and I am writing
about this.  They are moving to library.gnome.org and this has all
kind of benefits, both Olav and myself are very happy about this.

This email is to notify you I added two new strings to library-web,

 - Release Notes
 - With its time-based release schedule, every six months, to the
   minute, there is a new GNOME release, and accompanying notes.

The second one is an abstract displayed below the title; I was lacking
imagination there, if you have a good suggestion please tell it fast
before your peers start translating (ping me on irc, fredp, and I am
on #i18n).

Thanks to everyone, for both past, present and future work,

        Frederic