Translated first on damned-lies

Hi;

Since translation period for GNOME 2.22.0 release will end soon,
especially for coordinators I thought seeing damned lies language pages
with most translated modules listed first order would be helpful.

That's not something very crucial for damned-lies itself so I did not
bug a report, but instead coded a small greasemonkey[1] script running
for http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/xx/gnome-2-22 domains. It basically
sorts the ui translations column.

Just wanted to share it with those who would like to find it useful. You
can install/download script from the following address:

http://gnome.org/~bcicek/translated_first.user.js

[1] https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/748