Re: Slowness in farsi translation

Whats the problem ?
I didn't see any except that for a long time i see many untranslated words in the forehead of gnome (its desktop and menu)
that can be solved very easy; But I didn't understand why didn't this simple problem solve for few years.
I made a very simple path for myself and run it in each distribution of gnome.
Probably coordinators only use gnome in English and aren't interested to use it in the language that they are its coordinator.
therefore untranslated words isn't important for them.
or maybe they are vary hardscrabble.
howsoever I am fond to continue working on all of localization projects in gnome such as translation and localization specially for calendar.

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 12:50 PM, Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 09:29:21AM +0430, Alireza Hesabi wrote:
> Roozbeh: You are just a nasty fascist. Your only prominence is that you was
> the first one who got coordination of fa.

Take this off list.

See also http://live.gnome.org/CodeOfConduct for more constructive ways
of communicating. This to avoid a backfire.

--
Regards,
Olav