Re: Slowness in farsi translation

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 10:47 PM, Mohammad Foroughi <mf 417 ir> wrote:
> [...]
>  So, Roozbeh, please let others help you...
>
> Best Regards,
> Mohammad Foroughi

Any person (including people who have not previously contributed to
GNOME translations) is welcome to review Persian translations of
GNOME, if he/she feels competent. I am not stopping anybody from
reviewing translations. The bugs are there, and anybody can comment on
them. (I always do a quick review myself before committing patches,
which may become exhaustive if I think other people's reviews have not
been thorough enough.)

We've been reviewing translations and fixing bugs in Persian
translations in the meanwhile too. A few patches from Hedayat
Vatankhah, Shervin Afshar, Amir Hedayaty, Elnaz Sarbar, and Arash
Mousavi have been reviewed and/or committed early this month, for
example. Elnaz Sarbar and Behdad Esfahbod had helped review them. (I
have put your patches at the end of my own queue, as I believe people
acting in a polite manner deserve more attention.)

This email of yours is again full of allegations and misinformation. I
can go over your email and point your false claims again and again,
but it is apparently not worth the time. I won't be able to work with
you if you continue the attacks.

Roozbeh Pournader