Re: Slowness in farsi translation

Do you remember problems that roozbeh made during sep. 2005?

Fights for coordination?

Fights for removing a line of copyright?

disallowing vulenteers to help?

And this is a link (you love links!):

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2005-September/msg00264.html

And the link for 2 years of inactivity: mf 417 ir have a link in his mail...

2008/6/26 Ihar Hrachyshka <ihar hrachyshka gmail com>:
2008/6/26 Mohammad Foroughi <mf 417 ir>:
> I strongly insist that roozbeh and his team must change and the new team
> coordination should be given to an institute instead of a single person.

Does the institute contribute to gnome farsi translation? Is there a
significant problem on committing the contributions to SVN? How long
is the delay? Why do you think that the status of 'organization' is
more valuable then the status of 'person'?

> this way, an arrogant person can not play with a nation's benefits.

We don't speak there about nation's benefits but about gnome farsi
translation. I really can't get (and don't want to get) the benefits
of your nation. But... just don't miss the thing: contributions are
more valuable then words. And the 'organization' is the same as a
'person' and should "show us the code" (translations of course).

> Best Wishes,
> Mohammad Foroughi.
>

> On Thu, 2008-06-26 at 09:29 +0430, Alireza Hesabi wrote:
>  <شما چی فکر کردید؟
>>
>  <این روزبه پورنادر یه بچه ننر لوسه که با دانشگاه شریف هم کلی مشکل
>  <داشته! این آدم  کلی پول از دانشگاه شریف گرفته و هیچ کار مفیدی هم
>  <نکرده.
>>
>> Roozbeh: You are just a nasty fascist.

Hey, guys, just think what you say. Fascists are Italian politicians
in 1920-1940, no more, no less...

>> Your only prominence is that
>> you was the first one who got coordination of fa.
>>
>> It is about 2 years that you are inactive and there is no significant
>> change in persian translation. But just know that some people are
>> trying to contribute, you seem active!
>>
>> You just fucked up persian translation.

Facts with links would be good I think.

>  <افرادی مثل تو و اون بهداد بی تربیت ترجمه فارسی را به نابودی کشانده
>  <اند.
>>
>> I know why you re-start your translation: You just wanna keep your
>> domination on persian translation.

Where have you studied the method of mind-reading? Tell us the
address. I'm really interested in this possibility...

>> Please tell the list about your problems with Sharif University
>> (sharif.edu) and problems you made.
>>
>> Please tell the list about times where you blocked translation...

Just tell us about it by yourself: I've already bought pop-corn and a
bear. Let's start the show, yeap!