Re: Slowness in farsi translation

Mr. Hesabi:

 Roozbeh Pournader has made a significant contribution to persian
translation, farsi fonts, and fribidi and many other projects.

 He was active till 2006, but I do not know why he become inactive
during 2006-2008:

http://tinyurl.com/4o2p5x

He just become re-active by my emails to the list.

But it seems that he is very monopolist, and do not let others to join
his team. He think that gnome is his father's inheritance, and he and
his guys are representation of All Iranians In The World!!!

I wanna know how many hands he have?

Can a person manage all these:

Developer on FriBiDi
      * Contributor on Fedora Project
      * Contributor on Pango
      * Contributor on GNOME i18n Project
      * Contributor on Translation Project
      * Contributor on GNOME
      * Contributor on GTK+
      * Contributor on Mozilla
      * Contributor on Evolution
      * Contributor on FarsiTeX
      * Lead Developer on Sharif Linux

http://www.advogato.org/person/roozbeh/

This causes that all things are blocked and in domination of a single
group.

It is better to take coordination from him and give it to an
organization in iran, and that organization decide he DESERVES
coordination?

Roozbeh says that I do not deserve attention,

I SAY that HE DO NOT DESERVE COORDINATION?

Witch one is true?

How you can decide?

Can gnome boys that are not Native persian Speakers decide?

No, iranians should deciude?

I propose, you (gnome founders and admins) make an email to an Iranian
institute that is responsible for translation (or similar things) and
aks them: "If roozbeh is a competent person?" Or make a connection to
sharif university and ask them about roozbeh.

I strongly insist that roozbeh and his team must change and the new team
coordination should be given to an institute instead of a single person.

this way, an arrogant person can not play with a nation's benefits.

Best Wishes,
Mohammad Foroughi.