unsupported native african and creole languages?

Hi!

I can't find at Gnome TranslationProject any support to native african languages (like kimbundu, zulu, xhosa, etc.) and creole (like jamaican, capeverdian, etc.)

My concern is about it seems to having lots of people using these languages as their main one, more than their nation oficially used...

Is it planned to having support on these languages on future versions?

thanks and regards
Paulo Silva