Re: String additions to 'gnome-backgrounds.HEAD'

Em Ter, 2008-07-22 às 22:48 +0200, Claude Paroz escreveu:
> Le mar 22 jui 2008 22:09:39 CEST, Thomas Wood <thos gnome org> a écrit:
> >
> > I'm not quite sure I follow, we are only in string change announcement
> > period, and I was just about to announce these changes. These changes
> > are for 2.23.
> >
> > Please explain if I have missed something.
>
> The problem is that strings from gnome-backgrounds didn't change for
> long, and are freezed from GNOME 2.12 on!
> If you want to change/add strings, you'll have to branch
> gnome-backgrounds first (probably a gnome-2-22 branch).

Maybe there's no need for branching (this time). GNOME 2.22.3 was
already released, so this "string freeze break" won't affect anyone. It
surely would be unnacceptable if the strings were added before we
released GNOME 2.22.3. IIRC, gnome-user-docs don't branch because it's
updated only after GNOME 2.xx.3 is released.

--
Leonardo Fontenelle
http://leonardof.org