Re: String additions to 'gnome-backgrounds.HEAD'

Le mar 22 jui 2008 22:09:39 CEST, Thomas Wood <thos gnome org> a écrit:
Hi Andre,

I'm not quite sure I follow, we are only in string change announcement
period, and I was just about to announce these changes. These changes
are for 2.23.

Please explain if I have missed something.

The problem is that strings from gnome-backgrounds didn't change for long, and are freezed from GNOME 2.12 on! If you want to change/add strings, you'll have to branch gnome-backgrounds first (probably a gnome-2-22 branch).

Claude