Re: Translator credits (to maintainers)

El vie, 18-07-2008 a las 23:18 +0300, Yair Hershkovitz escribió:
> We are all volunteers here, working as a best effort service. There is
> no guarantee that either of the ChangLog and "Last Translators"
> entries
> are accurate.

If two different people update the same .po file between two releases,
only the second one will be listed in the Last-Translator field, so
there's no much guarantee that everyone will get their credits on a NEWS
file.

But, you can always make sure to add your name in the
"translator-credits" string translation. No one is going to remove you
from there, and you'll get your credits for eternity and beyond.

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra gnome org>