Re: Subversion plugin screenshots

Gabor Kelemen <kelemeng gnome hu>, Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:51:44 +0200:

> One small problem I experienced when using meld for diffing po files is
> the line number comments, they are in this use case irrelevant, but
> change often, so they produce lots of differences in meld. Filtering them
> out from both files would be a good idea, so we could pay attention only
> to those things that really deserve :).

This issue can be worked around by updating both the new and original
catalog file against the up-to-date POT file, just before using meld, or
any other diff tool. Then one gets a clear and plain diff without the line
number change stuff.

Best,
Petr Kovar