Re: New team for [Persian] ([fa])

On 7/5/08, mo mo <momo pars gmail com> wrote:
> My name is: Mohammad Moulai
>
> My Bugzilla account is: momo pars gmail com
>
> My language is: Persian ( پارسی ).  The ISO 639 code of Persian language is:
> fa
>
> I wanna start a new team to translate gnome in persian
>

> Please read:
> As a matter of fact I know there is a team ( http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/fa
> ), But this team is useless.Meaningless translations. Mr. Roozbeh Pournader
> is just one person and doesn't accept anyone else to bacame a member of team
> and help the translation of gnome project. He says " It's just me to
> translate".
>  There are millions of Persian Linux users and just a person can translate
> the gnome?
>
> In Persian forums such as ( www.technotux.org "Alan Baghumian" ) which is
> know between Persian Linux users, We have discussions about translations of
> Mr. Pournader and at last every one figure outs that we should have a team
> in gnome translation page to have a better translation instead of using
> Pournaders' translations.

Please stop. You're spamming this list with "new team for Persian"
requests, even though you are aware that there is an existing team.
When confronted with the fact, you acknowledge that you know there is
a team, but come with diffuse and unsubstantiated accusations about
the current team.

If there is a problem with the current team, please clearly say so,
and objectively and clearly state the reasons why, without personal
accusations. Obfuscating this like you currently do as a "new team
request" will get you nowhere, except perhaps annoying all the people
that care. Period.