Re: New team for [Persian] ([fa])

Dear Mohammad;

There's no possibelity to start a team that already exist. We have discussed about it too much in Gnome Mailing List.  If you have translated any po file, submit it on bugzilla (The way we're doing right now).

Best Wishes
Arash Mousavi

On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 8:26 PM, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
Le samedi 05 juillet 2008 à 18:40 +0430, mo mo a écrit :
> My name is: Mohammad Moulai
>
> My Bugzilla account is: momo pars gmail com
>
> My language is: Persian ( پارسی ).  The ISO 639 code of Persian
> language is: fa
>
> I wanna start a new team to translate gnome in persian.

Didn't you check that there was already such a team??
http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/fa

Claude