New team for [Persian] ([fa])

My name is: Mohammad Moulai

My Bugzilla account is: momo pars gmail com

My language is: Persian ( پارسی ).  The ISO 639 code of Persian language is: fa

I wanna start a new team to translate gnome in persian

Please read:
As a matter of fact I know there is a team ( http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/fa ), But this team is useless.Meaningless translations. Mr. Roozbeh Pournader is just one person and doesn't accept anyone else to bacame a member of team and help the translation of gnome project. He says " It's just me to translate".
There are millions of Persian Linux users and just a person can translate the gnome?

In Persian forums such as ( www.technotux.org "Alan Baghumian" ) which is know between Persian Linux users, We have discussions about translations of Mr. Pournader and at last every one figure outs that we should have a team in gnome translation page to have a better translation instead of using Pournaders' translations.