Re: Missing language teams from Mango

Claude Paroz wrote:
Le jeudi 03 juillet 2008 à 00:16 +0530, Rakesh Pandit a écrit :
On 02/07/2008, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
Am Mittwoch, den 02.07.2008, 22:41 +0530 schrieb Rakesh Pandit:

I am co-ordinator for Kashmiri translation of Gnome. Am the only
 > member right now. Finished steps to make team for gnome kashmiri
> translation few months ago. These days was working on solving unicode
> inclusion of some missing fonts for my language in devnagri script and
> getting fonts ready, with some initial translations already done.
> I have already requested one of community friend to commit files
> on my behalf till my account is activated. But, without any
> notification my name was removed from list of teams from gnome
> translation.

What "list" are you talking about? In Mango, too? Being specific can
help to fix things faster...

Kashmiri team is now missing from
http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/

Without notification?
See http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2008-June/msg00065.html
and the entire thread. Do you really read this list ?

Of course, we will gladly add your language in the stats again as soon
as you begin committing your work. Just tell us after the first commit.
This has nothing to do with account activation.

Claude
Okay.

So, the original questions still remains open. Who is responsible for resolving issues with Mango? How are we going to get our languages on the NewAccountRequest page of Mango?

--
Regards,
Ankit Patel

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Click here.