new rhythmbox release soon + zh_CN help translation problem

Hi,

I'll be making a new rhythmbox release (from svn trunk) on Monday at the
earliest.  We won't make any string changes until after the release is
done.

Also, help/zh_CN/zh_CN.po in rhythmbox is currently causing distcheck
problems.  The xml document produced from this file does not validate.
Line 1014 of the .po file contains text between the closing
'guimenuitem' tag and the closing 'menuchoice' tag:

which apparently is not allowed.  If this is
not fixed by the time I make the release, I will simply remove the extra
text, which probably won't look very good.

thanks,
-jonathan.