Re: Translation memories

Hello Kenneth,

Kenneth Nielsen wrote:
>> So everybody is OK?
>>
>> Internally a database like sqlite and in a future maybe an option for
>> mysql too and
>> with options to import/export to diferrent formats.
>>
>> As i started to say.
> 1) Will it require installing/configuring extra software

had a look at sqlite once for another purpose, AFAIR it can be bundled
in and preconfed to at least some extent, making things look nicely
seamless. But my memory may well be playing tricks on me.

> 2) Is it fast enough

It should be, not least because it's deliberately kept simple, but that
is also a limitation to be considered - preferably in advance.

BR,
Gudmund