Re: Translation memories

On Jan 26, 2008 9:44 PM, Leonardo Fontenelle <leo fontenelle gmail com> wrote:
IIRC TMX is the translation memory format for XLIFF-based tools, and
KBabel uses TMX. No database, thanks!
I think tmx is too slow. Maybe i can do plugins for this.
For example if all of you want TMX i can do a plugin for TMX support.
If another one wants another kind of translation memory, i can do another plugin.
But i have to priorize in the first plugin.

Leonardo Fontenelle
http://leonardof.org