Re: switch from context to msgctxt?

Now i am totally sure. GTranslator has msgctxt support.

2008/1/24 Khaled Hosny <khaledhosny eglug org>:
On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 01:38:27PM +0100, Kenneth Nielsen wrote:
>     for instance, in Catalan we distinguish if you "open folder" it refers
>     to a concret folder (i.e . you have already had chosen one and it's a
>     button to open it) or an un-concret one (i.e. it's a button that launch
>     the file chooser dialog)
> Really, that's wild.

That would apply to Arabic too, it differs slightly when you are
referring to a certain folder or a generic name, it is, somewhat, like
saying "open folder" and "open the folder".

 Khaled Hosny

Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)

gnome-i18n mailing list
gnome-i18n gnome org