Re: How to submit the finished translation work?

Hi,

I also just created a page on Ubuntu Wiki which will let people know who
is working on which package and what is translated so this way two
people won't be working on one package translation.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Gnome_Translation_Project

Cheers,

-Khalid