Re: What about integration with damned lies?

Em Dom, 2008-01-06 às 18:45 +0100, Nacho escreveu:

> I think is better a plugin.  Because maybe someone wants to make a
> plugin for kde DL equivalent.

If both options are equally feasible, a plugin would be better, but if
it's easier to make it part of the catalog manager, then IMHO we should
do it. AFAIK KDE translators are happy with Kbabel, so I don't think
they would miss gtranslator integration with their SVN. (Catalogs are
msgmerged in the very SVN by a bot, so there's no DL equivalent.)

Disclaimer: I know translation projects reinvent the wheel too often,
and I too dislike it. I just don't know how to make it stop, and in the
mean time we still need software to streamline our translation process.

Leonardo Fontenelle
http://leonardof.org