Re: Kannada(kn_IN) translation of pessulus.HEAD.kn.po

Greetings Pramod,

On 29/02/2008, Pramod R <pramodleo yahoo co uk> wrote:
All well and good, but please follow the process that is in place and with an already existing community. The Gnome 2.22 UI translations are at around 51% (http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/kn/gnome-2-22) and it hardly is inactive

<quote me> 1. The translation of GNOME, OO.org and others has been slow and marked with long periods of inactivity. </quote me>  I am refering to the entire period of your coordination of GNOME Kannada l10n and not to any particular period.

and so is the KDE/Firefox translations. OO.o will pick up soon, now that I am handing it over to Shankar Prasad.

W.R.T. OO kn l10n I have sent a mail to the concerned lists and also CC'ed you. Currently, we are not concerned with KDE or Firefox.

The Sampada team works closely with us and their localisation section  acts as the home page for the Kannada.sf.net project.

For the moment, I have no objections and we are not concerned with Sampada either.
May the *team*(not individual) which does the most work(present and future) coordinate.
With warm wishes,
--
Vikram Vincent
+919448810822