make distcheck error for at-spi

Hi,

I am the maintainer of at-spi. When I released at-spi today I found an error generated:

The following files contain translations and are currently not in use. Please
consider adding these to the POTFILES.in file, located in the po/ directory.

registryd/Accessibility_Registry.server.in
registryd/Accessibility_Registry.server.in

If some of these files are left out on purpose then please add them to
POTFILES.skip instead of POTFILES.in. A file 'missing' containing this list
of left out files has been written in the current directory.
if [ -r missing -o -r notexist ]; then \
     exit 1; \
   fi
make[2]: *** [check] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/liyuan/src/at-spi/at-spi-1.21.92/_build/po'
make[1]: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/liyuan/src/at-spi/at-spi-1.21.92/_build'

Accessibility_Registry.server.in is a file generated during build process. Do we need to add such kind of files in POTFILES.skip? I don't know what should be done.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Li