Re: Some questions for nice translations

Hi,
To find the correct branch, visit the l10n statistics page with the
program (for gtranslator it would be
http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/el/gnome-extras) and place the mouse
pointer on the name of the package.
A tooltip will appear that shows the correct branch, gtranslator_1_1_8.

Simos