Coordination Team changes

Hi!

Danilo approved me to clean up the list at:
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/CoordinationTeam

Following people have not sent mail since at least November 2007 to
i18n-list. They might have done other things for i18n I don't know of,
though. I kindly ask them to tell us if they want to stay in the
Coordination Team or if it's ok for them to be removed. If they do not
reply within one week, I will remove them:

Baris Cicek <baris teamforce name tr>
Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu gnome org>
Szilveszter Farkas <szilveszter farkas gmail com>
Silvia Miranda <silvia gnome gmail com>

New members:
Wouter Bolsterlee <wbolster gnome org> vulunteered to help in the
Coordination Team. If nobody objects, I will add him ASAP.

I hope this will improve the decision speed for string freeze breaks!

Thanks to anyone who wants to help or has helped in the past!

Regards,
Johannes