Re: Request to fix strings mentioned in bug 517348

On Wed, 2008-02-20 at 00:43 +0100, Johannes Schmid wrote:
> Hi Thomas!
>
> > This is a request for permission to break the current string freeze to
> > fix the bad grammer in the strings mentioned in bug 517348[1].
>
> Do you think those are confusing to english speakers? IMHO, they are not
> nice but still have the correct meaning. Any native speaker, please
> prove me wrong but I don't think this is worth a freeze break. (Of
> course - commit after freeze!)

Since the string does not change it's meaning, what's the issue here? I
would have presumed that as long as the string retained it's original
meaning, it wouldn't affect any translations.

Anyway, I can at least hope this will be "fixed" in the en_GB
translation.

Regards,

Thomas