Re: Request to fix strings mentioned in bug 517348

Hi Thomas!

> This is a request for permission to break the current string freeze to
> fix the bad grammer in the strings mentioned in bug 517348[1].

Do you think those are confusing to english speakers? IMHO, they are not
nice but still have the correct meaning. Any native speaker, please
prove me wrong but I don't think this is worth a freeze break. (Of
course - commit after freeze!)

Regards,
Johannes