Re: Czech l10n team coordinator

Hi!

> However, I haven't heard of you a long time (it was December, I think?),
> thus forced to review and commit the translation work of mine and others by
> myself, manage the l10n bugs, writing the HOWTO etc. Acting now as a de
> facto coordinator, and with regard to the mailing list discussion output
> [1], I believe you wouldn't mind to formally agree on the coordinator
> change. If you read this email and agree or disagree on this one, please
> reply, so the case can be solved quickly.

Though I know we are quite near a release and that he didn't react for
more than two month, I still want to give him one week time to reply to that mail.

In the mean time, I need the details of the possible new coordinator (svn account,
email, etc).

See also: http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/TeamChangesState

Regards,
Johannes