Czech l10n team coordinator

Hi Jakub,

during the last weeks, several people have joined the Czech l10n
team/mailing list, contributing and submitting many translation patches, so
now we can hope that the stats (and hopefully the quality too) have been
somehow improved.

However, I haven't heard of you a long time (it was December, I think?),
thus forced to review and commit the translation work of mine and others by
myself, manage the l10n bugs, writing the HOWTO etc. Acting now as a de
facto coordinator, and with regard to the mailing list discussion output
[1], I believe you wouldn't mind to formally agree on the coordinator
change. If you read this email and agree or disagree on this one, please
reply, so the case can be solved quickly.

Thank you for all your coordination work you've done in recent months
and years!

Best regards,
Petr Kovar

[1] See the February archive at