Re: String additions to 'gnome-keyring.HEAD'

Hi!

Am Freitag, den 15.02.2008, 13:14 +0100 schrieb Gil Forcada:
> since it's the beginning of the string freeze and the strings are easy
> to translate ... (drums)
>
> 2/2 !

I have no problem with this change but what I do not understand: We
allow a string freeze break here for 18 strings but reject to fix one
(fuzzy) string in nautilus. Isn't that a quiet weak policy?

I know that these strings fix potential translation bugs while the other
one is just a fix of an original string but with the argument of being
at the beginning of string freeze this is no real difference!

Regards,
Johannes