Re: Import from Launchpad

Yesterday at 20:22, Djihed Afifi wrote:

> +1 from me for Khaled Hosny to get launchpad team coordinatorship. He
> sent an email earlier.

I've emailed current coordinator so I am waiting for response.

>> Solving social problems is really up to social elements: people.
>
> I hope that you don't mean that this is a social problem.

"Social" as in involving people and communication, versus "technical"
problem (since it's completely possible to restrict access to any of
the languages in Ubuntu to whoever you wish).  There is no way we
could have fixed the problem without people approaching us and telling
us something is wrong.

I am pretty sure you are aware that even GNOME has had it's own share
of bad translation coordinators for certain languages, and they have
only been changed when someone else stepped forward.

Cheers,
Danilo