Re: gnome si locale within next two months

See:
http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/si/gnome-2-24

For the modules which will be in 2.24 and check their download icon url
to see if it will be a branch or trunk  (= HEAD) :)

Cheers,

El ds 30 de 08 de 2008 a les 10:42 +0530, en/na Danishka Navin va
escriure: