Re: UI change in Empathy

(adding gnome-doc-list & gnome-i18n to cc)

Le vendredi 29 août 2008, à 13:09 +0200, Xavier Claessens a écrit :
> Hi,
> I would like to make a UI change in Empathy, see the bug report:
> The user manual doesn't speak about that dialog anyway. There is just
> one new string, I'll announce the string change if the patch is
> accepted.
> Is it OK to commit?

It would probably help to explain the patch & the bug :-) So, as far as
I understand, this makes it possible to add a favorite chat room. It
adds a new menu item for this to the chat windows. This adds one new
string ("_Favorite Chatroom").

Without this patch, the feature about favorite chat rooms is useless
since there's no way to add one. Am I right? If that's the case, then
approval 1 out of 2.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.