Re: gnome si locale within next two months

Thanks Leonardo :)

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 4:02 AM, Leonardo F. Fontenelle <leonardof gnome org> wrote:
Em Sex, 2008-08-29 às 16:36 +0530, Danishka Navin escreveu:

> Folks,
>
> I am doing a workshop on gnome localization for Sinhala (si) locale
> [1].
>
> Date: 3rd September 2008
> Location: Metatechno, WTC Colombo, Sri Lanka
> Target: to increase the gnome Sinhala translation status by 30% within
> next two months
>

> I am planning to work on trunk not branches.
> Is it ok?
>
> [1] http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/si

It's perfect. For most modules, "trunk" means what will be released as
GNOME 2.24. Please notice that a few modules (e.g. metacity and
epiphany) alredy branched for GNOME 2.24. For those modules, you should
probably translate that branch, and latter copy the message catalogs to
trunk.

--
Leonardo Fontenelle
http://leonardof.org