Re: Add BillReminder to DL

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 6:48 PM, Daniel Nylander <po danielnylander se> wrote:
> Believe me, this is a serious problem. I have been the manager for the
> Swedish Ubuntu Translators team for a couple of years. Swedish is a
> difficult language and many, many people can't write even close to
> correct Swedish. The method we used was to limit the translator group to
> only 5 people, and fight off all people who applied for membership. That
> was drastic but worked. Now we channel all translations through these
> few members.

I too ended up doing the same exact thing back when I was the
coordinator for the Brazilian team... and you wouldn't believe how
much flac I got, but it is all behind now.

> This has to be a Launchpad bug. This guy is part of no translator group
> and should not be able to do much more that make suggestions.
> I have filed a bug, https://bugs.launchpad.net/rosetta/+bug/261660

Thanks for filing this. I'll subscribe to it and will follow it.

Og B. Maciel

omaciel foresightlinux org
ogmaciel gnome org
ogmaciel ubuntu com