Re: Add BillReminder to DL

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for chimming in about this topic. I also have a great deal
of respect for all the quality assurance that we, GNOME translators,
have so hard fought to establish. I can assure you that when I set up
my app to be translated via Rosetta, I made sure that only official
team members of the Ubuntu translators team could perfom it. As you
can see from the Swedish translation (for BillReminder) page:

This translation is managed by   Ubuntu Swedish Translators, assigned
by ubuntu-translators.

Since you are the administrator for this team and the project can only
be translated by an official member of this team, is Zahirovic Mensur
qualified for this work, is he not a member and maybe we found a bug
on LP, or is there something else I missed?

Og B. Maciel

omaciel foresightlinux org
ogmaciel gnome org
ogmaciel ubuntu com