Re: Review needed for Pango language sample strings

Leonardo F. Fontenelle wrote:
> The Brazilian Portugues pangram is good but has no diacritcs. As a
> Brazilian I don't bother to check if a particular software or font
> supports them; it is very likely that it will do a good job. But, if you
> want to put enphasis on the diacritics, please consider if this phrase
> is short enough:
>
> À noite, vovô Kowalsky vê o ímã cair no pé do pingüim queixoso e vovó
> põe açúcar no chá de tâmaras do jabuti feliz.

This looks good.

> If the string lenght is OK I can open a bug report with a patch.

Patch would be nice, yeah.  I can do the patches myself though if one opens a
bug and leaves me the phrase and English translation.

So yeah, even if not sure, please open the bug.  That makes it easier for me
to track them all and not lose anyone's suggestion.

Cheers,

behdad