Re: Review needed for Pango language sample strings

The Brazilian Portugues pangram is good but has no diacritcs. As a
Brazilian I don't bother to check if a particular software or font
supports them; it is very likely that it will do a good job. But, if you
want to put enphasis on the diacritics, please consider if this phrase
is short enough:

À noite, vovô Kowalsky vê o ímã cair no pé do pingüim queixoso e vovó
põe açúcar no chá de tâmaras do jabuti feliz.

If the string lenght is OK I can open a bug report with a patch.

--
Leonardo Fontenelle
http://leonardof.org