Re: major libgweather Locations updates

Sorry about not getting back to this sooner. I talked with Vincent about
this (with him wearing his libgweather maintainer hat, not his release
team hat), and I think we agree that the possible scenarios are
something like this, ranked from best to worst:

    1. Keep new Locations.xml.in, all translation teams fully translate
       it

    2. Keep new Locations.xml.in, translation teams translate at least
       the new locations in countries where their language is widely
       spoken

    3. Revert to old Locations.xml.in, use existing translations

    4. Keep the new Locations.xml.in, no new translations

Right now we're somewhere around 4, but it's not a whole lot of effort
to get to 2, which I think is all we need to target for 2.24; no one
using the Arabic localization is going to notice if there are small
towns in Denmark left untransliterated.

We also agreed that it might make sense to remove libgweather (at least
the po-locations part) from the translation statistics, for exactly that
reason; it's not like with ordinary UI strings, where any user in any
language is equally likely to encounter any string.

So we're not planning to revert Locations.xml.in. However, we will also
try to not make any more major changes to it in 2.24. (If people find
things that are horrifically broken, or that are regressions from 2.22,
we'll fix them, but if they find things that are just not-as-perfect-
as-they-could-be, we'll wait.)

-- Dan