Re: msgctxt (was Re: String changes in Evolution)

On 8/5/08, Petr Kovar <pmkovar gnome org> wrote:
> "Christian Rose" <menthos gnome org>, Tue, 5 Aug 2008 23:24:33 +0200:
>  > > But there's a big chance. Poedit's developer is actively working on the
>  > >  project.
>  >
>  > Excellent. No need to have this unnecessary discussion then.
>
> Huh? I said Poedit's developer is actively working on the project, not on
>  the said (and sad) bug. I believe he is, and I hope so, but I don't really
>  know. After all, the Poedit's bug tracker at SourceForge is public, so
>  everyone can judge for themselves whether there is/will be any momentum or
>  not. I don't see it as a matter of long-time development, though, but
>  rather as something that will be solved before 2.26.

Excellent then. All will be well, then, when GNOME 2.26 is near and
PoEdit hopefully includes the msgctxt support. If not, there will be
plenty of other editors to choose from.

That was my whole point about the unnecessary discussion. I never
argued about the time frame.